Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
We have super neat pieced blocks this week!
Find OF THE WEEK
Winter blues are enticing! Everyone in my Facebook group LOVES this Glacier Peak line.. and it has flannel too!
- See the Glacier Peak regular cottons, flannels (so cozy!) and kits!
- BUY My Aurifil Thread collections on a super discount
Article continues below this Ad
Todays blocks are from designers Ebony Love and April Rosenthal
Ebony says“Use 50 wt thread with a 75/11 quilting or topstitch needle for piecing, and change your needle at least at the start of a new project. We treat our needles like they are some rare jewel only to replaced when broken, instead of as the consumable objects that they are.” (see her upsized version!)
April says “Stretch your quilting muscles by trying new things, even when they look complicated. Try to figure out how a block is constructed, or how to resize a block before asking for help. It will make you a more confident quilter and keep your brain tack sharp!”
- Ebony’s block is book Page 48
- April’s block is book Page 109
- Share your Tiny Mircales below & Share Colorado to the Midwest HERE
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.