Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Might there be a heart this week?
Find OF THE WEEK
Do you have a cuddly quilt to make? Quilter’s Candy Flannel is so yummy soft & a great price! Lots of options!
- BUY Flannel
- BUY a Rolling Cart, and stay organized!
- BUY My Aurifil Thread collections on a super discount
Article continues below this Ad
Christa Watson’s Favorite Tips is“Machine quilting is my favorite technique and I think these sampler blocks are just perfect for practicing your skills! Just remember that more is more when it comes to machine quilting. The best way to hide imperfect stitches is to surround them with more quilting!”
Carrie Nelson says -” Pressing seams open on star blocks can make a huge difference in how the block lays. Bloc Loc for Flying Geese! My favorite. Aurifil thread – of course”.
- Christa’s block is book Page 92
- Carries block is book Page 44
- Share your Heart block below & Carrie’s Block HERE
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.