Designer: Ebony Love
Techniques : Piecing
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
Ebony says“Use 50 wt thread with a 75/11 quilting or topstitch needle for piecing, and change your needle at least at the start of a new project. We treat our needles like they are some rare jewel only to replaced when broken, instead of as the consumable objects that they are.”
Ebony has an amazing way at looking at things to create a fun project you can do with her. From naming all her machines… Like Mr T. the die cut, to Buzz Lighting her longarm who just went to a new home and now a dynamic duo of machines Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam (do you happen to be a Jane Austen fan too?)
If you want to learn about die cut machines, ANY die cut machine, or maybe you’d like to learn some new tricks, then Ebony is the girl to teach you with her lessons, videos (YEAH!) and more! So Check out her diecut information page, so much goodness!
Now Visit Ebony for her UPSIZED version … see.. didn’t I tell you she is FUN!
Jane and I are crazy about Aurifil thread and like Ebony, 50wt is our go to wt.
Where to get great prices
- My thread kits at a GREAT Price right now
- Single Spools, all wts. with International shipping
- More thread kits with lots of sizes & options.
Because it’s January that means sorting and rearranging in my studio. I’m always looking for great boxes and spotted these two on DEEP discount
- Preorder our book (with Ebony’s block on it!) .. it’s also on sale!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo