Each week we’ll give you a block to sew from the book. We are switching up the order to keep it fun, plus if you started and life happened… you can just jump right back in! New? Don’t forget to check out the gallery and add your finished quilt CLICK HERE. Check our Block & Bonus page CLICK HERE. Our original Block List, you can use it to check off the blocks done! DEAL OF THE WEEK Each week we will have our favourite Deal, Class, or Discount to share. Or maybe Jane or I will have another of our projects to share. So be sure you come to the website each Thursday. The post will be here by 9am EST, although it’s usually earlier.
Pat and I both have these fabulous projects bags to store our splendid blocks.
Create your own Amethyst project bag to take your splendid blocks on the go. Sew Sweetness has both the pattern and the accessories to make this handy project. Buy pattern here. Add the accessories here.
The Connecting Threads anniversary sale ends tomorrow. 40% off exclusive kits and samplers.
- Designer: Kelly Liddle
- Splendid Sampler Page: 100
- Techniques: Paper Piecing
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
Kelly Says: “Starch before you cut your fabric, it makes a huge difference to the finished block.” Kelly is a transfusion specialist during the week and an avid quilter on the weekend. Kelly writes in her ‘About’ page on her blog that she is goose obsessed, featuring the flying geese block prominently in her designs in a rainbow of colour and shapes. I particularly love the circular flying geese. Patterns for her projects can be found here. Kelly has made today’s block into a cushion with matching pincushion. So many possibilities.
- run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Visit our page for links to FREE Tutorials! (click on top nav bar for drop down)
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links below. The Tutorial on how to load a photo