This week we have blocks from Sherri McConnell and Sarah Maxwell.
Deals of the week
What do you need when you have to make 132 – half squares triangle for a medallion quilt? A sizzix machine and dies. Using 6 layers of fabric at a time, I had completed the paired HST’s ready to sew in a few quick and easy steps.
The leftover HST’s were made into a quick Christmas pillow for the church fair.
This week, one of our Splendid Sampler designers, Lorena Uriarte, has released my favourite quilt pattern – Opal Essence.
- Sherri’s block is Page 18 in your book
- Sarah’s block is page 28 in your book
- Share your Twirl Time blocks HERE.
- Add your Iowa blocks below.
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo