Happy New Year’s EVE or New Year’s DAY depending on where you live!!! I’m a FIRM believer that you should roll in the new year by SEWING!! Scott Hansen of Blue Nickel Studio felt the same way so he created this great Good Morning World bonus block for us.
Jane used the sweet little chick I sent her for the center and the yummy pineapples in the corner, a sign of hospitality!
For those If you can’t sew today, then definitely sew tomorrow.. it’s good luck you know!
- BUY the ADORABLE Stands we love ON SALE with International shipping
- Share your block at the end!
- See Pat’s MY Splendid Sampler blocks and the story of my latest – Join me at Instagram and my super fun Facebook Group!
- See all Jane’s French General Blocks and join her at Instagram!
And keep reading…
Thursday is block 89, we are really excited for you to see it!
Jane and I just like you…. you being over 40,000 quilters across the world sewing Splendid Sampler blocks. We are not doing the block as soon as it come out. Instead we do a block here, a block there. Some take longer, some are quick.
This is a journey, not a race.
And we’ll be making blocks with quilters for years to come.
This is just the beginning.
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo