Designer: Joan Ford
Techniques : Pieced, Applique
DOWNLOAD The Splendid Sampler™ – Our Bonus block ‘Taste for Giving;
Who else is obsessed with Canning? Do you actually DO canning.. or are you like me and collect canning jars and dream of creating gorgeous jams and sparkling rows of tomato sauce?
Joan Ford created this wonderful Taste for Giving Bonus block with an ADORABLE ruffle… I confess.. the ruffle is my favorite part!
Here in the US, our Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November. Being thankful and giving is part of that, Joan’s block is perfect and I can’t WAIT to make it!
I am hosting a giveaway over at my site.. CLICK HERE to enter!
There is a lot going on in Jane and My studios!
- First up my Machine Quilting book I teach you all the basic so you can quilt your own quilt.order here and here for international sales. Plus ask your favorite shop to order for you!
- And Jane & Franny’s new fabric line is now in shops! Find Manderley HERE
When You purchase my Machine Quilting book you get access to 7 video tips.
- My most POPULAR box is the neutrals..
- Buy my current thread kits And you can get international shipping from HERE
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
article continues below ad