Jane and I are ALL about learning with The Splendid Sampler™ and taking a class really can pump up your skills!
I negotiated an Exclusive Discount for us.. woohoo!!
You can buy one quilt classes for just $19.99 until Aug 14, at 11:59 pm MT!
USE THIS LINK to get the Discount, some are even less than that!!
I want you to see the classes by our Splendid Sampler™ Designers .. remember you have to use MY LINK to get that discount for one class.
- Amy Gibson’s Twisted Chain class is a Favorite with so many fun things! Plus she has a free series too.
- Cheryl Arkison teaches you a ton of tricks for circles! You will master them right away! Plus you will adore her Oh Canada pattern.
- Debby Brown is giving us machine quilting tips this year, but you don’t have to wait! Take Debby’s TWO great machine quilting classes anytime you like.
- Kimberly Einmo is an amazing designer. She creates projects that look difficult and are really simple and FUN to do!! She is a seasoned instructor and has many classes onlines. My current favorite is her Magical Blocks, you will learn SO MUCH!
- Elizabeth Dackson is known for foundation paper piecing and her online workshops gives you all the wonderful information you need to do it perfectly!
- Kris Thurgood and Kim Christopherson are a fantastic design duo that specialize in applique and .. well.. fun!! I taught at Kris’s shop last month and it was so much FUN!
- Joanna Figueroa teaches you to Sew beautiful blocks without Y-seams or templates! All done in her signature designs that are timeless and beautiful!
- Jackie Kunkel and I have been friends for a super long time, and I love how she will tackle a project and show you how easy it can be to do! Many of us want a double wedding ring to add to our list of ‘quilts we mastered’.
- Amy Smart is a wonderful designer who has so many tips for better and faster quilting! I love this classes because she focuses on Pre-Cuts.
- Sara Lawson is a guru of bag making. She knows her way around interfacing and techniques and will teach you ALL her insider trick in this workshop!
- Vanessa Christenson has a love of texture! This class is all about using your awesome fabric in new and fun to ways!
- I can’t resist sharing My FAVORITE new class from Lee Monroe, chock FULL of useful tips ..
We hope you enjoyed learning about the classes our Designers have online. I have added a link to this page on the Block page so you can always find it!