Designer: Pat Sloan
Techniques : Applique
Click here for Previous blocks
woohoo!! Block 52 is applique and when you jump over to hear about my story, you’ll learn a bit more about why I ended up doing so much applique… I didn’t start that way.. but.. it’s now what I love!
I hope you enjoy my Block’s Story HERE, THEN come back and share your block below!
I’ve been in quilting long enough to know that many people are a bit afraid of applique. Maybe they tried one method and didn’t like it, so never tried again.
Did you know there are a zillion ways to applique?.. well maybe a few less than that.. I do almost all machine applique now with fusible. When people see my quilts in person at my talks they can’t believe it’s applique. I match my Aurifil thread to the applique fabric and you can hardly see it.
BECAUSE on THIS FRIDAY I have an exclusive limited time deal coming, and if you are signed up you won’t miss out!
- My Applique book (i’ll sign it!), International Orders of my book, and digital version
- Heat n Bond light, International order
- My Aurifil Thread Kits
- My Fabrics and other goodies I love to use are HERE
- See ALL the Sale Fabrics.. there are some goodies to be had if you are QUICK!
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.