Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Applique from me, Pat, and a wonderfully unique block!
Find OF THE WEEK
In case you didn’t know that I do lots of other fun things… I run a FREE Weekly block sew along that is so much fun! They are easy blocks that you can do and just have fun!
- Click to see inside the quilt planner I’m using, designed by a Quilter for quilters everywhere!
- BUY My Aurifil Thread collections on a super discount
Article continues below this Ad
Alyssa Thomas tells us “Try new techniques and crafts without judgement. If you push off the need to get something perfect the first time, you’ll be more daring, learn more, and have more fun. That new craft may become your passion. Or it may not. And that’s OK.” I also have a free embroidery pattern at http://penguinandfish.com if they want to give embroidery a try before starting the block‘
Deb Roberts tells us how her shop got it’s name The Quilted Moose “My last name used to be Mowinkel, but the kids all called me Bullwinkle, Rocky’s cartoon sidekick. That’s where the name Moose started, and after many years of 4H, the Quilted Moose wasn’t far behind”
- Alyssa Thomas Crocheted Thoughts block is book Page 127
- Deb Roberts block is book Page 30, Deb is also one of our shop owners that joined us!
- Share your Crochet thoughts below & Deb’s block HERE
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.