This week we have two cute paper pieced blocks from Cherise Randall and me.
Deal of the week
I love stars and 9 -patch chain quilts. The Les Amis Quilt is a skill-building project that comes with 6 free companion lessons, all the fabric for the quilt top and binding, and a digital and paper version of the pattern.
On special now. Block of the Month – Les Amis Quilt with Shelley Cavanna.
Introducing two simple quilt patterns for pre-cuts. More details here.
Charise’s favourite tip – Don’t be afraid to try a new sewing technique. I love sewing because I am always learning new things. And I have been sewing for 45 years!
Visit Charise’s blog today to learn how to prepare and sew your block.
- Charise’s block is pages 90-91 in your book
- Jane’s block is page 99 in your book
- Share your Stitching Fashion blocks below.
- Add your Shell blocks here.
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo