Designer: Kathy Brown
Techniques : Patchwork
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
Kathy Brown “Measure twice, cut once.” I’m such an impatient person – I want to be done with the cutting and on to the piecing! Saying this to myself as I cut has saved me from making wrong cuts innumerable times. Also, I sign off every book and pattern with “Enjoy in good health with a warm heart”!
Besides being an accomplished quilter, Kathy is a fabric designer, a sought after teacher, ruler designer, and has published over 100 patterns and many books!
I have had the great pleasure of being friends with Kathy over the years. She is smart and super funny!
Get Kathy’s goodies
We LOVE seeing the designers in action!
Now Visit Kathy to see more about her block!
We are all huge fans of learning! So many of you are thinking ahead to how to quilt your blocks. Our own Debby Brown (not related to Kathy.. but they are friends!) has a super quilting class for you.
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.