Designer: Kristyne Czepuryk
Techniques : Piecing, Embroidery
Blocks by Designers (L to R, Top to Bottom): Kristyne Czepuryk, Lynette Anderson, Pat Sloan (2 next to Kristyne’s), and Joan Ford
Click here for Previous blocks
Kristyne Czepuryk My motto for decades now has been, “It’s about the making, not about the having.” I create things for the experience, not for the end product. Of course I keep some things I make because I like them or because the are useful. But the process of creating a thing is always more important to me than the thing itself.
When I think of Kristyne’s work, I think of attention to detail, even a snap is covered with a mini hexie so it’s beautiful. I also adore her photography and the very soft colors she uses.
Her book had me at ‘S is for Stitch’.. it’s the alphabet + lots more! I highly recommend it.
Visit Her article about her block, then look around at her patterns, tutorials and free things.. like that adorable Santa Hat wall hanging!
I spotted these small prints that work so well in Kristyne’s style.
Two great embroidery classes you can watch over and over!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
More Articles on previous pages