The BEST thing about the online classes is that you can find what you need to know, and then watch that part over and over. Each class has projects and techniques and are chock full of tips.
I want you to see the classes by our Splendid Sampler™ Designers.
- Amy Gibson’s Twisted Chain class is a Favorite with so many fun things! Plus she has a free series too. See All her classes & patterns HERE
- Cheryl Arkison teaches you a ton of tricks for circles! You will master them right away!
- Debby Brown is giving us machine quilting tips this year, but you don’t have to wait! Take Debby’s TWO great machine quilting classes anytime you like.
- Kimberly Einmo is an amazing designer. She creates projects that look difficult and are really simple and FUN to do!! She is a seasoned instructor and has many classes onlines. My current favorite is her Magical Blocks, you will learn SO MUCH!
- Elizabeth Dackson is known for foundation paper piecing and her online workshops gives you all the wonderful information you need to do it perfectly!
- Kris Thurgood and Kim Christopherson are a fantastic design duo that specialize in applique and .. well.. fun!! I taught at Kris’s shop last month and it was so much FUN!
- Joanna Figueroa teaches you to Sew beautiful blocks without Y-seams or templates! All done in her signature designs that are timeless and beautiful!
- Jackie Kunkel and I have been friends for a super long time, and I love how she will tackle a project and show you how easy it can be to do! Many of us want a double wedding ring to add to our list of ‘quilts we mastered’.
- Amy Smart is a wonderful designer who has so many tips for better and faster quilting! I love this classes because she focuses on Pre-Cuts.
- Sara Lawson is a guru of bag making. She knows her way around interfacing and techniques and will teach you ALL her insider trick in this workshop!
- Vanessa Christenson has a love of texture! This class is all about using your awesome fabric in new and fun to ways!
- Christa Watson on quilting patterns to match the quilt.
- I can’t resist sharing My FAVORITE class from Lee Monroe, chock FULL of useful tips
- And the best walking foot workshops from Jacquie Gering
We hope you enjoyed learning about the classes our Designers have online. I have added a link to this page on the Block page so you can always find it!