Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Simple and effective this week!
Find OF THE WEEK
My rolling cart really helps me keep things organized! I store projects in the bin and can move it around. I even use the top as an additional work surface while at my desk. This one is a GREAT PRICE
- BUY a Rolling Cart, it comes in other colors too!
- There is a 4 tier that is a bit taller with more colors
- BUY My Aurifil Thread collections on a super discount
Article continues below this Ad
Pat tells us ‘We have so many choices for our free time…. to read, to visit with friends, garden, family time….. and we want to fit in our love of sewing. My manta is to Sew 10 Minutes a day. you can do that, you have that much time. Make that a priority and you’ll be amazed at how much you get done!’ Visit Me for my process and tips for making a 1″ square Checkerboard, PLUS see how it looks with more squares as a pillow! VISIT HERE
Corey tells us ‘Sew with a friend. Fabric + friends = twice the fun!’
- Pat’s block is book Page 12
- Corey Yoder’s block is book Page 14
- Share your Checkerboard block below & Corey’s block HERE
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.