This week’s blocks are designed by Cheryl Arkison – In the Sunshine and Amy Smart – Goose on the Loose.
So many fabulous quilting books on sale from your favourite designers and teachers. Shop here for great deals.
A fun way to improve your piecing skills. Make these cute woodland animals with an On-line class from with Elizabeth Hartman.
Amy says –“Perfection is pretty, but not essential. If worrying about perfection is holding you back, stop! Just jump in and enjoy the process. Let the act of creating bring satisfaction – not just the finished result.”
Cheryl says, “It’s always important to remember that everyone was a beginner once. Especially in this social media world where it can be overwhelming with inspiration. Focus on making, daily if you can, and the rest will follow. You only get better by doing. That’s how we all do it.”
- Cheryl’s block is Page 86 in your book
- Amy’s block is page 89 in your book
- Share your In the Sunshine block HERE.
- Add your Goose on the Loose blocks below.
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo