Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
If you started last year & life happened… you can just jump right back in! New here?.. we are assigning a block a week from our book to sew, which makes it fun to sew together!
- Check our Block & Bonus page CLICK HERE to that.
- Our original Block List, you can use it to check off the blocks done!
We love this batting sale! I’m don’t know if you think this. but to me.. batting can be like buying tires.. necessary, but not exciting! So this sale is awesome .. until 7/24/2017
Our kit of the week is Solar Flare by our own designer Janice Ryan! What we love is the fresh take on a star..PLUS that center! how cool is that!!! ok..the aqua rolling cart is good too.. right?
DEAL OF THE WEEK
Each week we will have our favorite Deal, Class, or Discount to share. Or maybe Jane or I will have another of our projects to share. So be sure you come to the website each Thursday. The post will be here by 9am EST, although it’s usually eariler
- I love this extensive Library of classes on Hand Embroidery. It’s a suite of classes and I think they are amazing. WATCH the VIDEO
If you are looking for a jump start of fabric, Jane I and worked with the Fat Quarter shop to curate 2 different color bundles of 20 Fat Quarters each. We wanted you to be able to work with the colors and try some blocks, then you can add to this.
- BUY the BUNDLES
- Looking for a FQ Bundle? START HERE, lots of yummy options
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
I am not sure how long I’ve known Michele, but I remember the first time I we hung out together. She chatted with me like we had known each other since 6th grade. And she had this crazy wild phone case that must have weighed 80 lbs and was covered in crystals and pearls.. oh… and a skully….. we’ve been friends every since.. how could you NOT be friends!
Michele she has works within our creative industry. She is with the marketing depart of EZ Quilting, Simplicity and many other ventures. Plus she knows.. everyone. Really… EveryOne in the industry. And we are ALL her best friends since 6th grade!
Michele’s story about her block is so wonderful, and she used this teeny tiny adorable Dresden ruler. She sent one to Jane and I around Christmas time and Jane put it on her Christmas tree!
Michele is filled with creativity and she ideas. She is a maker in many different mediums. One of her beautiful project sis the book she wrote ‘Quilting the New Classics‘. I am one of her featured designers. She picked 10 different patterns and had 2 people make one, a more traditional version of the design and one a less traditional version. Mine is the logcabin, it was an amazing project to be on! In the photo above she is standing in front of one of her yoyo quilts from her book.
- BUY the RULER
- BUY the BOOK
- 12 Wt Aurifil for embroidery, Michele embroidered on her Splendid Dresden
Besides being so very talented, Michele is a great cook! She is featured in Pie*ography
- BUY the PIE Book, you know you want it!
- Buy the Pie Class… it’s on sale today!
- Check out ALL the Quilt classes as this weekend many are on sales!
- Designer: Michele Muska
- Splendid Sampler Page 43
- Techniques : Applique
- Pat’s Fusible Applique book
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
>>> Visit Michele for some tips!! <<<
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.