We would love to share your finished Splendid Sampler™ quilt with everyone. The easiest way to add your photo is from FaceBook and IG.
From your page, select the post with the image you want to add to the Gallery. Click on the image. The screen should look like this.
To save the URL required for the Link-Up, click in the address bar at the top of the window and copy the address (It’s very long and makes no sense but you will need to copy it all).
Click on the blue ‘InLinkz‘ button found on the Gallery Page.
- Select Blog from the Image Source menu.
- Paste the address you copied from Facebook in the Link field. Images from your FB page should be displayed.
- Add a description in the Link Title field.
- Add your e-mail address in the Email field.
- Click on the Crop button for the image to be displayed if you want to crop the image or Select the image without editing.
- Click on the Done button.
- From your Instagram account select an image.
- Tap on the ‘…‘, located at top right of screen.
- Tap on Share from the menu.
- Tap on Copy Link. The URL will be copied to the clipboard.
Follow Steps 3 and 4 from Facebook instructions(above) to add an image from Instagram.
Find the Splendid Sampler™ Gallery here.