There are so many ways to organise your 100 + Splendid blocks. Whether it is in folders, boxes or pinned to your design wall, it’s always handy to have a list to mark with a tick as you complete a block.
Pat and I have created a simple 2 page document for you to keep track of your Splendid Blocks. For those that have created folders, these pages will fit nicely into a plastic sleeve and make the perfect index.
You can find the downloadable PDF here.
Don’t worry if you have just discovered the Splendid Sampler™. The book will be available April 2017 and is filled with:
- 100 eye-catching designs from over 80 designers that use a wide range of techniques, including traditional patchwork, applique, foundation paper piecing, and embroidery
- A number of the 6-inch blocks are shown in two colorways for twice the creativity
- Be inspired by gallery quilts featuring carefully selected placement options for your Splendid Sampler blocks
- Bonus blocks projects are not included in the book and can be found here.
Visit this page if you are planning to enter your Splendid Sampler™ quilts in a show. We give an example of the information required to acknowledge the pattern and designers.
Coming soon is our comprehensive quilt label. Watch this site for news of its arrival and where to buy.
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!