One of my very favorite images to draw and applique is a pumpkin! My personal quilt is aqua, red, grey, whites.. so .. a white pumpkin for me!
Designer: Pat Sloan
Techniques : Applique
DOWNLOAD The Splendid Sampler™ – Pat Sloan Oct Splendid Sampler Pumpkin
Jane is doing all her personal blocks in French General, I love how she did a chocolate pumpkin!!
Find some GREAT deals on French General Fabrics.. which I’m now going to collect.. thank you Jane for pushing me to a new obsession!!
But WAIT.. there’s MORE!….
If you LOVE fall and pumpkins as much as me… Click on over to my website for a FREE Tutorial to make this fun runner!
There is a lot going on in my Studio right now..
- First up my Machine Quilting book I teach you all the basic so you can quilt your own quilt. Available for preorder here and here for international sales. Plus ask your favorite shop to order for you!
- My next Fabric line, Sunday Drive,which your favorite shop needs to order now so they can get some in February. Ask them to contact Moda to order!
When You purchase my Machine Quilting book you get access to 7 video tips.
- My most POPULAR box is the neutrals..
- Buy my current thread kits And you can get international shipping from HERE
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
article continues below ad