Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Today we have a dynamic duo that is hard to resist! They are fun, they are sisters, and you love their designs!
- Check our Block & Bonus page CLICK HERE to that.
- Our original Block List, you can use it to check off the blocks done!
Find OF THE WEEK
- BUY a New Iron for 15% off + FREE Shipping! use my exclusive code SAVE15
- Limited Edition Train Cases of Aurifil Thread are NOW available!
- LAST DAY for the SALE – Essentially Yours basics from Moda, dots, Stripes & checks! If you missed the sale, they are still a great basic to stock up on!
My Aurifil Thread collections are on a super DISCOUNT right now… 3 options
Barb and Mary’s motto (although I think it might be Barb’s motto): Always get your sister to sew all the stuff you don’t want too!!
The first time I really got to know Barb (the one on the left) and Mary.. who would be.. you got it.. the one on the right!) was at a show in California. Barb said ‘Let’s go get Pizza for dinner!!!!!!’ .. and I said ‘OK!!!!!!!’.. yes all those !!!! are needed when you talk to Barb. BUT .. Mary’s feet hurt so she had gone to the room.. we went to the hotel, call a cab to drive us 2 block to the pizza joint… because sisters take care of each other. I don’t think i ever had a better time!!! I am not telling you ALL the stories I heard that night.. but .. they were true. each and every one!
The next big trip we did together was teaching at a conference in South Africa.. these are amazing designer and such nice people.. I’m so happy they could join our project!
Visit Me & My Sister Blog today to see how fun they are!
They have written many books.. one of my favorites is the Precut Primer (BUY HERE) which is all kinds of quilts from precuts with LOADS of options!
- Designer: Barb & Mary of Me & My Sister
- Splendid Sampler Page 29
- Techniques :Patchwork
- BUY Me and My Sister Fabric, Books & patterns!
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.