Remember our young ‘up and coming designer’ Matthew? He created a gorgeous block, his mom sewed it up and shared it with all of us! Celia said “He is also amazed at how many folks liked it.”
Jane and I loved it so much we drafted it and asked Celia and Matthew if we could share it with you, which we did on June 1 which is Children’s day!
Download The Splendid Sampler™ BONUS block : Matthew’s Block for Children’s Day
Read the Original post the Matthew’s Mom, Celia shared at our online group
We have 4 winners, 3 books from our wonderful publisher Martingale and a bonus box of Aurifil thread to the 4th!
I have emailed all the winners who shared children in their life that sew with them.. they are
- Jack and his very first quilt
- kct’s 5 y/o granddaughter learning to sew
- Brianne’s cousin Bradley Kay making shapes with my cutter
- Judie with Mattea’s birthday sewing machine
Joan Ford made a Matthew’s Block for her quilt (on the left) and I (Pat Sloan) made one for my quilt (On the right)… TIP – if you want to change up that center to a large unit.. I’m sure Matthew will be ok with that!
These are my newest books, my two teaching books with fabulous step by step photo directions, and I’m in the Moda all Star ‘All in a Row’ my row is the clothes line!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
More Articles on previous pages