Designer: Christa Watson
Techniques : Paper Pieced
Blocks by Designers (L to R, Top to Bottom): Christa Watson, Lynette Anderson, Jane Davidson, Julie Karasek, Melissa Corry, Melanie Barrett
Click here for Previous blocks
Christa’s Favorite Tips is …. ““Machine quilting is my favorite technique and I think these sampler blocks are just perfect for practicing your skills! Just remember that more is more when it comes to machine quilting. The best way to hide imperfect stitches is to surround them with more quilting!”
Christa is an award winner quilter, modern quilt designer and an author. She has some great tips for quilting on your home sewing machine in her book Machine Quilting With Style and you should lalso look at her new collaboration book!
We are on a quest for you to upgrade thos tools you have been using since 1989… and the blades? Change those too!
And you might need some other stuff.. so Check out the Clearance area HERE
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
More Articles on previous pages