Designer: Kari Carr
Techniques : Piecing
BLOCK correction for book: Cut the 2 light print squares 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
Blocks by Designers (L to R, Top to Bottom): Kari Carr, Lynette Anderson, Melanie Barrett, Pat Sloan, Joan Ford
Click here for Previous blocks
Kari comes from a teaching background, home-ec to be exact! That energy to learn and to teach shows in everything she does. I interviewed Kari for the Auril Designer of the Month Program… Read my Aurifil Interview
She has a GREAT tutorial for you HERE about making her block
She is also an author and the creator of the Clearly Perfect Angles..
Kari’s motto is ‘Try it….you might like it! For example, Y-seams are NOT difficult and the fun shapes add a WOW factor to a quilt’
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
We have spotted some great deals on thread, small, medium and cones.. plus the kits that are great colors!
More Articles on previous pages