Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Applique from me, Pat, and a wonderfully unique block!
Find OF THE WEEK
- Click to see inside the quilt planner, designed by a Quilter for quilters everywhere!
- BUY My Aurifil Thread collections on a super discount
Article continues below this Ad
Todays blocks are from me, Pat Sloan, and Di Mills!
I am OBSESSED with pincushions! This block is fashioned after an old fashioned tomato pincushion I purchased, I love it!
Di says, “My sewing tip is to start with great tools and be accurate from the beginning when you are cutting out your pieces. I am naturally an impatient person so I have had to teach myself to take my time at the beginning of any project and ensure that I am cutting out my strips or squares with accuracy. I think patience is a crucial element to be able to achieve accuracy in piecing. My favourite rulers to use are Creative Grids – I love the non- slip grips they have underneath each ruler that hold the fabric and the fine black and white markings are easy to see and very accurate.”
- My pincushion block is book Page 71
- Di’s block is book Page 50, a chance to use some really cute buttons!
- Share your Pincushion below & Di’s block HERE
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.