Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Today is a Blast from the Past! The block was from our first designer last year.. she kicked us off in style! Want to see where we are in the reboot?
- Check our Block & Bonus page CLICK HERE to that.
- Our original Block List, you can use it to check off the blocks done!
My Aurifil Thread collections are on a super DISCOUNT right now… 3 options
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- BUY a New Iron for 15% off + FREE Shipping! use my exclusive code SAVE15
- My FREE Grandma’s Kitchen Block A week Sew along, if you print just a tiny bit reduced, it fits on a 6.5″ block! DOWNLOAD
- BUY ON SALE – Essentially Yours basics from Moda, dots, Stripes & checks!
Melissa Corry tells us ‘Break out of your quilting comfort zone and Try New Things!! This sampler will be perfect for learning lots of new techniques and you might just find a new favorite
- Designer: Melissa Corry of Happy Quilting
- Splendid Sampler Page 8
- Techniques :Patchwork
- Buy Melissa’s GREAT book on Irish Chain quilt Variations
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
Each week we will have our favorite Deal, Class, or Discount to share. Or maybe Jane or I will have another of our projects to share.
Visit Melissa to see the spectacular mini quilt that she made from her block!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.