Are you running low on thread for your splendid blocks? Aurifil thread is on sale here.
Each week we’ll give you a block to sew from the book. We are switching up the order to keep it fun, plus if you started and life happened… you can just jump right back in! New? Don’t forget to check out the gallery and add your finished quilt CLICK HERE. Check our Block & Bonus page CLICK HERE. Our original Block List, you can use it to check off the blocks done! DEAL OF THE WEEK Each week we will have our favourite Deal, Class, or Discount to share. Or maybe Jane or I will have another of our projects to share. So be sure you come to the website each Thursday. The post will be here by 9am EST, although it’s usually earlier.
Gran’s Button Jar
Lynette says, “Using the correct type of hand sewing needles for the project in hand is essential “.
Lynette was born in the rural area of Dorset, England where she learned the art of painting, sewing, knitting and embroidery from her mother and grandmothers. While her family was growing up, Lynette found a love for quilting and through her whimsical patterns and unique style of embroidery and applique, launched a successful quilting business. Now living on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia, Lynette runs The Little Quilt Shop and travels the world teaching and lecturing.
Visit Lynette’s on-line store – The Little Quilt Shop – and discover the cute hand painted buttons, notions, threads, patterns and many more unique sewing accessories.
- Designer: Lynette Anderson
- Splendid Sampler Page: 131
- Techniques: Applique, Piecing, Embroidery
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
- run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Visit our page for links to FREE Tutorials! (click on top nav bar for drop down)
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links below. The Tutorial on how to load a photo