Designer: Kerry Green
Techniques : Paper Piecing
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
In her VeryKerryBerry way — “As an alternative to preplanning a whole quilt, think one block at a time and treat each one as a mini canvas where you can try out colours and prints- let your quilt evolve.“
Jane and I knew we had to have Kerry on our project! she creates the most delightful Paper pieced patterns from her home on the South West coast of the UK. Kerry sews not only full quilts, quilt blocks, and projects like her Liberty of London tote (tutorial here), but also most of her clothing!
At her website she is always showcasing amazing fabric combinations I want to try right away .. plus I have fabric envy whenever I go and she is sharing beautiful Liberty of London goodies.
If you want to add some Liberty of London to your collection, check here
Not only is Kerry a paper piecing expert, but she co-authored this beautiful book of 500 quilt blocks with her friend Lynne Goldsworthy. What I love about this book is that they made each block and the photos are styled so beautifully!
Now CLICK ON OVER to Visit Kerry to learn more about the inspiration of her block, (LOVE the name) and she has a Tutorial on Sewing the block + several other variations to share!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.