Hello Splendid Sampler Quilters!!!
I decided today was a GREAT day to issue a Challenge with a Giveaway, and being Fall, Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill has the most adorable fabric line called ‘Spooky Delight’.
Here is our Splendid challenge:
- Option 1 – Pick the block you have been avoiding (yes.. I know many of you have one)… now make it and share a photo!
- Option 2 – For those of you who are TOTALLY up to date, Share a photo of your pile of blocks! (no cheating… you must have 67 blocks in that stack!)
Share by Oct 11 at 6pm EST … you could be the lucky winner of that bundle of fabric!
The Random Nummber WINNER is NancyinSTL – who finished her Stripe and Flowers (block 65) and we love her center!!!
It’s a perfect time to pick up a thread kit, Like my perfect box of Neutrals above!
- My Aurifil Perfect Box of Neutrals & Colors Thread Kits
- All Aurifil Thread
- Get a bundle of Spooky Delight for yourself
- All discounted Fall and Christmas Fabric
- All Discounted fabric (including Mystery boxes!) Since you get another $5.00 off.… so check it out!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!