Designer: Pat Sloan
Techniques : Patchwork
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
There is a lot going on in my Studio right now.. here is a peek at what is about to come up and what will be out in the near future
- A New book, number 33! I teach you all the basic so you can quilt your own quilt.
- Available for preorder here and here for international sales. Plus ask your favorite shop to order for you!
- My next Fabric line, Sunday Drive,which your favorite shop needs to order now so they can get some in February. Ask them to contact Moda to order!
- I’ll be releasing my Let’s Go Sew thread kit! I love my thread kits because they are colors I love, plus they come in these beautiful boxes you can store them in! Be sure your favorite shop orders this kits…
- My most POPULAR box is the neutrals… HERE
- Buy my current thread kits HERE And you can get them HERE (international shipping from HERE)
If you missed my other books in my Teach Me series, I’ll sign if you order from me, and for international shipping order from HERE
I designed block 61 to pay tribute to one of the 4 main segments of my small family owned business… Travel!
VISIT me to get my tip for figuring how how to make stripes go the right way!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.