Designer: Pam Vieira-McGinnis (aka Pam Kitty Morning)
Techniques : Applique
Blocks by Designers (L to R, Top to Bottom): Pam Vieira-McGinnis, Melaine Barrett, Jane Davidson, Pam Vieira-McGinnis, Joan Ford, Frances Newcombe, and Melissa Corry
Pam Vieira-McGinnis “She wished every morning was a PamKitty Morning!”
I first got to know Pam when we both started writing articles at our websites. She always shared the most adorable projects. When I finally got to give her a hug in person it was so great!! And we found out I have family in the same town she lives in. That meant we had a great long chat over a coffee when I was there to visit!
Pam loves red…. and dots…. and she designs the most adorable fabric for Lake House Fabrics! You can see her fabric look books at her website on the right side bar. She also is on Instagram HERE where she shares so many cool project ideas made from her fabrics!
VISIT Pam to learn a bit more about her Vintage Basket!
Buy Pam’s Adorable Fabric HERE by putting Pam Kitty in the search or HERE and ask for her current line Fog City Kitty at your favorite quilt shop!
On the Go Quilters need tools to keep in their travel kit. I have a lot of students who bring this iron to class and it’s fantastic! Great for fusible applique and a lot more!
- Buy the Iron … and pick up new Blades too!
- And since we are doing applique, you can learn all my fusible secrets in my book! Buy it HERE. And if you prefer a digital book HERE
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.
More Articles on previous pages