Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
We have a pieced and an applique option for you this week. Hint.. One is mine (Pat) can you guess which before even seeing it?
Find OF THE WEEK
- Tape Measures in 3 colors!
- Winter Wonderland BUNDLE – ALL Precut Sales this week (it changes each week!)
- BUY a New Iron for 15% off + FREE Shipping! use my exclusive code SAVE15
- ALL BOOKS 40% off – YOU STILL HAVE TIME sale ends 10/9/2017
- Limited Edition Train Cases of Aurifil Thread are NOW available!
My Aurifil Thread collections are on a super DISCOUNT … 3 options
Article continues below this Ad
In her VeryKerryBerry way — “As an alternative to preplanning a whole quilt, think one block at a time and treat each one as a mini canvas where you can try out colours and prints- let your quilt evolve.“
One of my favorite sayings “Sew 10 Minutes a day.” you will be AMAZED at how much you can do with just a few minutes each day. Which by the way, usually lasts much longer! AND Join my Grandma’s Kitchen Sew along DETAILS HERE
- Kerry block is Page 104 in your book
- Pat’s block is page 78 in your book
- Share your First Stitch blocks HERE,
- Wild Roses are below, a whole garden of them!
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.