Would anyone want to sew with us? Would quilters want to make 6″ blocks that had tiny pieces and many techniques? It turns out the answer was YES! and our project launched with quilters from around the world sewing 6″ sampler blocks with Jane, me & our Design team.
You have one week to enter at a chance at 7 giveaways AND to visit all 25 designers who are hosting giveaways at their websites!
US Address – 2 winners -one is my fabric, the other Jane & Fran’s + a hardcopy of my machine quilting book, a box of Aurifil thread (either mine or Jane & Fran)!
Australian – 1 winner — Hardcopy of Jane’s book, fabric, Aurifil Thread
Other Countries – 1 winner– 2 of my digital books & box of My Aurifil thread.
Any Country – 3 winners – American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine is giving away your choice of a digital pattern from the digital store! And if you have not looked around their website lately, there are lots of tutorials, videos & free patterns
- Aurifil for a recap of our project
- Moda has a fun post
- And Martingale for a great post about ‘why you didn’t do 2 blocks a week’
Read ON for our Splendid Sampler Designer Celebration Giveaways!
- Sherri McConnell Www.aquiltinglife.com
- Kate Spain http://katespaindesigns.blogspot.com/
- Christa Watson https://christaquilts.com/
- Gail Pan – Aussie only – http://gailpandesigns.typepad.com/
- Lynette Anderson http://lynetteandersondesigns.typepad.com/
- Aylin http://aylin-nilya.blogspot.com/
- Lynn Harris http://www.thelittleredhen.typepad.com/
- Melissa Corry http://www.happyquiltingmelissa.com/
- Sarah Maxwell https://designsbysarahj.wordpress.com/
- Scott Hansen http://bluenickelstudios.com/blog/
- Cheryl Arkison http://www.cherylarkison.com/diningroomempire/
- Jackie Kunkel http://cvquiltworks.com/blogs/blog
- Kari Carr http://blog.newleafstitches.com/
- Victoria Findlay Wolfe http://bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com
Jenny’s blocks …
and Celines’s Blocks
- Jennifer Reynolds http://www.elefantz.com/
- Celine Perkins http://www.perkinsdrygoods.com/blog/
- Charise Randell http://charisecreates.blogspot.com/
- Jacquelynne Steves https://jacquelynnesteves.com/blog/
- Amy Smart http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/
- Janet Clare http://janetclare.co.uk/blog/
- Amy Ellis http://www.amyscreativeside.com/blog/
- Pat Wys http://www.silverthimblequilt.com/blog/
- Katja Marek http://www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/the-splendid-sam
To Enter our Giveaway for all 5 prizes listed above
BY 6pm EST Feb 21
- Using the Link-up below, share a photo of your blocks or top. A stack of them, piled up.. be creative with your arrangements.
- In the comment
- LIST your country abbreviation (US, AU, DE, etc… SEE a LIST)
- Then in the limited space tell us what you learned in our sew along.
Here is an example of how to enter.
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
SHARE your blocks below loof for the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
Article continues below this Ad