Designer: Kimberly Einmo
Techniques : Patchwork
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
Kimberly Einmo – “Progress, not perfection! Five to ten minutes of stitching a day will allow you to accomplish far more than you could imagine, plus it is a great way to feed your creative soul amidst your hectic schedule!”
I think one of the happiest days I’ve had is when I found out my friend Kimberly Einmo would be moving to my area! She is close enough we get to see each other a several times a year at our sewing bee.
Our Splendid Sampler includes so many amazing designers..and honestly it takes a strong group to be the last few in this amazing project. Kimberly was ALL in for being number 99… really she is AMAZING. Jane and I can’t thank her enough to pulling in to be our #99 wrap up!
But .. that is not all.. Kimberly is such an incredible teacher. If you can take a workshop with her in person DO IT! if not.. she has several online classes like this FREE one
Since we ‘shuffled’ the dates a bit that meant that Kimberly was out of town today….. as in “so out of town she is on a cruise ship sailing in the open seas with a TON of happy quilters taking a workshop from her!”
yes you can be jealous now!
She and her family LOVE to ocean and this photo is one of my favorites of her and her ‘boys’ scuba diving!
These are just a few of Kimberly’s awesome books. She is an Award winning quilter and her techniques are so ones you really NEED to add to your library. you will love any of these!
Preorder our book if you have not done it yet, ships in mid April!
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
Article continues below this Ad