Jane and I are thrilled that at the end of this 100 block The Splendid Sampler™ journey that all the blocks will be published in a beautiful book. We’ll have the designer stories, multiple layouts and gorgeous photos!!
In January I flew out to Seattle and hand carried on the plane 160 of the 200 quilt blocks needed to make up the two main The Splendid Sampler™ quilts!! Before I can put them into a quilt, they will each be photographed flat so you can see them clearly in our book. It was SO exciting to be able to work in their offices for a the week.
Martingale is also sewing along with us this year, sharing our work, the blocks we all do, and helping us make this a super smooth event, thank you to them!
article continues below ad
Plus they are the publisher of my books and the books of many of the designers on the team! Take a look.
- My Learn to series… On Fusible Applique and How to sew Triangles. Both with full step out photos, cheat sheets and all my tips and trickis! (you’ll need both!)
- Kathy Brown series on take 5 fabrics
- Melissa Corry fabulous Irish chain book
- Amy Ellis with her easy to follow patterns and fresh modern colors
- Jackie Kunkel splash of color
- Sara Lawson learn to make awesome bags
- Katja Marek Hexie love
- Carrie Nelson Schnibbles quilt books books
- Gail Pan with embroidery to delight
- Kathy Schmitz embroidery is also incredible!
- Me and My Sister fun and fast quilts
- Amy Smart Fabulously Fast quilts
- Christa Watson on machine quilting know how
- Pat Wys best selling neutrals and wonderful Christmas book
Visit Martingale at
- blog for wonderful giveaways ,
- sign up for the newsletter
- Insider Book club
- Be sure to follow on facebook for fun things, plus the All in a Row challenge .. need to see that!
- Tour the office when you are in Seattle, tours on Monday!
- you’ll find them on Instagram too!
- Sign up to get Pat’s Regular Newsletter and Join her Facebook classroom
- Sign up to get a notice when Jane does a new article and sign up for her Facebook Page!