Jane Davidson here hosting our blocks today.
For our Sew The book, each week you will:
- Tour the four design team websites to meet them and see which block they have designed!
- Each designer has something special to share, it might be a tip, a bonus layout, a tutorial or maybe a giveaway
- And each week enter at least one of the 4 blocks you made this week below. On the following Thursday, the random number generator will select a winner. You can see the prize for this week below.
Let’s meet our tour guides for the week.
Visit Nancy Mahoney from www.nancymahoney.com for some great tips for making the Country Star block.
Visit Kerry Goulder from http://kidgiddy.blogspot.com to discover some helpful tips to create the Grandfather Clock block.
You will be seeing stars with Pat Sloan. Visit Pat’s blog for a BONUS Layout to make your star shine.
Jane Davidson – Making Templates pg 87. A fun block with the marriage of piecing and applique.
This week’s giveaway
Add your blocks below to be eligible for a gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop.
- ORDER Our BOOK
- Join our FaceBook GROUP
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE
- Sign Up for Jane’s posts HERE
Add your block photo using the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo