Appliqué |əˈpliːkeɪ| noun [ mass noun ] ornamental needlework in which pieces of fabric are sewn or attached on to a larger piece to form a picture or pattern.
Here are a list of links to get you started. If you have a tutorial you would like to share, contact us and we will add to the list.
Pat’s book will teach you how to do gorgeous, easy and soft Fusibile applique by machine. BUY the book HERE
- Pat Sloan how to use that Bias maker you own for stems
- Joan Ford Backbasting tutorial and Bias stems with a turner
- Anne Sutton Machine applique
- Melissa Corry on layered applique
- Melissa Corry appliqued chains
- Buttontree Lane – perfect circles
- Charise Creates applique tutorial for Hearts Aflutter
- April Rosenthal – Machine Applique
- Bee in my Bonnet – Needle turned appliqué
- All people quilt – How to make and use appliqué Templates
- Sarah Fielke – Perfect Appliqued circles (video)
Recommended Craftsy class on Hand Applique
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan is paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. She also provides advertising space and affiliate links for which she receives payments or commissions. This is how she makes a living and pays her bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat says and writes.