Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
Today we ‘Upping the pace a bit’.. you are in the groove & we think you are ready for the challenge.. read on to hear what that’s about!
Find OF THE WEEK
- BUY a New Iron for 15% off + FREE Shipping! use my exclusive code SAVE15
- I’m a LITTLE obsessed with the alphabet & the new Sewing Bee book is Fabulous! BUY AT 40% off .. CLICK to see more images inside. I love the globes!
- ALL BOOKS 40% off – ends 10/9/2017
- Limited Edition Train Cases of Aurifil Thread are NOW available!
My Aurifil Thread collections are on a super DISCOUNT … 3 options
Article continues below this Ad
Starting today, we are giving you two blocks each week to pick from, because we know that some are easy, or some may not suit you that week, or maybe you did it already.
So this post isn’t crazy long, we’ll introduce you to the two designers, then link you to their original pages where you can read more about them and see the blocks done. The link part for the first person is also the one in this post.
Today you have two very different, but equally crazy creative designers.
Jen Kingwell tells us – ‘Use fabrics you love..all of them. Mix genres, colours, values and prints. Stripes and geometrical add great visual interest. The most important thing is that you love it. 10 fabrics don’t work but 110 will.’
Victoria Findlay Wolfe says “Make mistakes. Great design discoveries are made when we least expect it. Embrace your imperfections.”
- Jen Kingwell ‘Happy Happy’ – Splendid Sampler Page 57
- Buy Jen’s Fabric and Her patterns
- Victoria Findlay Wolfe ‘Full Circle’ – Splendid Sampler Page 42
- BUY Victoria’s New Book at 40% off... and BUY Her Fabrics
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
The FTC requires us to tell you that Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are paid or provided products by companies in the course of her business. They also provide advertising space and affiliate links for which they receive payments or commissions. This is how they make a living and pay their bills. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when evaluating what Pat and Jane say and write.