Today starts Splendid Sampler Sew Along II, from our book! Every Thursday you will get a email notice of which block to sew. We will have a bonus block each month, some new challenges and some weeks we will assign 2 blocks if there is a fast one.
Jane and I feel this is a super reasonable pace and we are excited to be sewing along with you! and the BIG NEWS is…The blocks are NOT given in the same order as the first sew along.
Because there is a very large group who started out strong then life happened, and now want to jump back in. So we are mixing it up! Plus you can sew from your book however you like, you don’t have to wait for us.
Each week we will have our favorite Deal, Class, or Discount to share. Or maybe Jane or I will have another of our projects to share. So be sure you come to the website each Thursday. The post will be here by 9am EST, although it’s usually eariler
- This week find my Machine Quilting book for 40% off.. actually ALL the books at the site are! SHOP HERE
- AND You can get a great deal on an Oliso Iron BUY an iron for 15% off with code SAVE15 and I list all it’s super features HERE
- My Applique book will teach you how I do easy fusible applique
- Buy any of my 34 books at Amazon, including past copies!
For the KICKOFF we have a SUPER FUN Giveaway with 3 Prizes being given of BOTH the book & Thread kit! Visit all these places to enter! Enter by May 31 at 11:59pm
- Martingale Blog
- Aurifil Blog and click the Prize PHOTO to enter
- Martingale Instagram look for the post to enter
- Aurifil Instagram look for the post to enter
I kicked off the first Sew Along and as you noticed on our block page, we left 2 blocks for people waiting on their book. So today is the official Sew The ‘Hearts aflutter’ day!
- Designer: Pat Sloan
- Splendid Sampler Page 56
- Techniques : Piecing, Applique
- Pat’s Fusible Applique book
- Recommended Online Classes for HAND Applique, for FUSIBLE Applique
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Facebook group!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Bonus & Previous blocks to sew from your book
SEE the EXTRA project I did on official launch of the project + my TIP!
Pat’s book on Fusible Applique will help you, find it Here at my website (limited shipping locations) or right here, or here with a digital option
share your photos below ad
This project is
- run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Visit our page for links to FREE Tutorials! (click on top nav bar for drop down)
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links below.
The Tutorial on how to load a photo