Designer: Kim Niedzwiecki
Techniques : Piecing
DOWNLOAD The Splendid Sampler™ – Block 95 – Sunshine
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
Kim Niedzwiecki “Make your seam ripper your friend :o) Give it a name so when you spend time together (and you will) it will be like spending time with a friend! Mine is named Jack…Jack the Seam Ripper and we are very close.”
GoGo Kim is an incredible designer, photographer and most of all friend. Jane and I are lucky enough to have the talented Kim as a best buddy and I MUST tell the story of how I meet Kim…
I’m at the trade show…. out in the lobby area….. doing something. I see a designer I know and I go over to say hello. Then in BOUNCES this lovely lady… all bubbly and chatty wearing the most amazing skirt (she made.. of course) and she gives me a HUGE hug and a HUGE smile.. and we have been best friends since!
I think the 2 best tools for the Splendid Sampler are a great rotary cutter and a rotating mat! both are on a pretty darn good sale at the moment
Preorder our book if you have not done it yet, ships in mid April!
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
Article continues below this Ad