Designer: Beth Bradley
Techniques : Pieced, Appliqued, Embroidered
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
Beth Says “My favorite phrase to remember when I’m faced with a tricky sewing or quilting conundrum comes from my four-year-old niece Roxy. When she’s trying to do something hard, Roxy says to herself “Never give up!” She’ll even yell this at the TV to encourage the Broncos (our favorite football team) during a game. If a project isn’t turning out the way I want it to, or I can’t seem to get a seam to match, I remind myself of Roxy’s enthusiastic pronouncement and I try to work through my problem rather than just setting it aside (or hiding it at the bottom of my UFO pile). It’s good to challenge yourself, and your sewing skills will absolutely improve if you keep trying.”
Beth has a long history of designing and working for sewing publications. She is a ‘go to gal’ for videos too! As editor at Martingale book she not only wrote and edited, but also created adorable projects.. such as these for the book ‘Sew Many Gifts’
You may have seen the many episodes Beth was on at Sew It All with Host Ellen March. Little known fact, you’ll see Beth’s hands in many magazines and books doing the projects!
Visit the Martingale blog for more tips from Beth!
Preorder our book if you have not done it yet.. it’s onsale!
True confession… buying batting is NOT as much fun as buying fabric.. or thread.. or books or patterns. So a great deal is always appreciated!
What IS fun is a daily deal + tip! new feature + SUNDAY is the last day to BOGO = Buy one Class Get One FREE!
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button. The Tutorial on how to load a photo
Article continues below this Ad