Designer: Vanessa Goertzen
Techniques : Patchwork
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
Vanessa Goertzen “When life is scrappy, make a quilt”.
I first meet Vanessa when we were setting up our booths in the moda area. She had her first fabric line and the most adorable display of projects with it, including a super cute tent for kids! Since that first trade show we look forward to having time to catch up at each one. I love her fabric lines and her designs. Some of the fabrics our designers used for the Splendid Sampler blocks are from Vanessa’s lines.
Now visit Vanessa Goertzen to see more about her block
We are all huge fans of learning! So many of you are thinking ahead to how to quilt your blocks. Our own Debby Brown has a super quilting class for you.
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.