Designer: Michele Muska
Techniques : Patchwork
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
I am not sure how long I’ve known Michele, but I remember the first time I we hung out together. She chatted with me like we had known each other since 6th grade. And she had this crazy wild phone case that must have weighed 80 lbs and was covered in crystals and pearls.. oh… and a skully….. we’ve been friends every since.. how could you NOT be friends!
Michele she has works within our creative industry. She is with the marketing depart of EZ Quilting, Simplicity and many other ventures. Plus she knows.. everyone. Really… EveryOne in the industry. And we are ALL her best friends since 6th grade!
Michele’s story about her block is so wonderful, and she used this teeny tiny adorable Dresden ruler. She sent one to Jane and I around Christmas time and Jane put it on her Christmas tree!
Michele is filled with creativity and she ideas. She is a maker in many different mediums. One of her beautiful project sis the book she wrote ‘Quilting the New Classics‘. I am one of her featured designers. She picked 10 different patterns and had 2 people make one, a more traditional version of the design and one a less traditional version. Mine is the logcabin, it was an amazing project to be on! In the photo above she is standing in front of one of her yoyo quilts from her book.
- BUY the RULER
- BUY the BOOK
- 12 Wt Aurifil for embroidery, Michele embroidered on her Splendid Dresden
Besides being so very talented, Michele is a great cook! She is featured in Pie*ography
- BUY the PIE Book, you know you want it!
- Buy the Pie Class… it’s on sale today!
- Check out ALL the Quilt classes as this weekend many are on sales!
>>> Visit Michele for some tips!! <<<
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.