Designer: Pat Sloan
- NEW HERE? Sign up for notices, and Join our Classroom!
- Read all the Project details HERE
- Click here for Previous blocks
- If you are new to paper piecing, see our tutorial page for tips
- See FAQ if you have pdf/printer issues
My Quote this time in- “My soul is feed with needle and thread”
The pincushion is an integral part of the life of a quiltmaker. You need to put those pins SOMEWHERE.. right? And why not have an adorable pincushion. I dont’ even know how many I’ve made and owned over the years.
Visit Me & for a bit more about my all time favorite pincushion and where it came from
With everyone loving rows so much and touring shops … I want you to be sure you add my favorite collaboration book to your library! My row is the clothes line on the
To learn how to do fusible applique by machine, buy my book that is a tutorial in a book. Step by step photos and lots more!
- This is one of my all time favorite technique workshops. And at 50% off you should get it now! BUY HERE... If you want to see my review of the class first, BUY HERE
- Many of you have told us that you are learned a few .. if not alot.. of new techniques. I spotted this hand applique workshop for only 14.99 right! it’s a GREAT deal! BUY HERE
- Check out the other deep discount deals HERE
This project is
- Run and Hosted by Jane Davidson and Pat Sloan.
- Sign up for Pat’s Newsletter HERE with great tips each week
- Sign up for Jane’s posts HERE
- Sponsored by Moda Fabrics, Aurifil thread, and Martingale Books, Handi Quilter please visit them!
- Our Friend Joan Ford has The Splendid Sampler™ quilting tips each week in her newsletter
- And watch Alyssa Thomas does Video Tutorials on each block!
We would love to see all your blocks so add your links down below with the blue button.